Friday, October 15, 2010

dear fellows

Oh hi. :)
On this post, I wanna share about things that fly me high, but sometimes drop me down.

Well, first up. I wanna apologize for all things I've done wrong to my dear followers on Twitter. I may not know what things I've done wrong, or how I've gone wrong but I'm sorry if I have ever hurt your feelings. But please remember, I never intend to.

Second. I just wanna tell that I DON'T COPY-PASTE THE QUOTES I WRITE. Even if I copy paste, I always put "". I'll put the writer name if it's written, but I'll just put "" if it's unknown.
If there are some of my quotes that look alike the quotes other writers have written, then I don't know. I really don't. I don't google quotes and post them on Twitter, because I know it's wrong. I appreciate originality, really.

Third. I'm sorry if I barely reply your mentions on Twitter. It's not because I don't want to, but it's because sometimes - I can't see your mentions because I get loads of Retweets. So I'm really sorry. If you have things to tell me or if you wanna talk, please, feel free to email me:

tiffanywxyz.gmail.com

But please, I'm only human. I make mistakes too. But I really appreciate the way you talk politely. I've got stuffs like "You suck up bitch." Ok even if I do, who are you to call me a bitch?

1 comment:

  1. listen people are going to have their opinions of you, I say who Cares Tiffany, People's Opinions don't make you. You make you. Just be you and don't ever say your sorry for that♥

    ReplyDelete