Thursday, September 9, 2010

inspiration


It is never easy to get an inspiration.


NEVER.

And I do think I'm now losing my inspirations. Like you know... it was easy for me to find inspirations that I could write a novel myself - but yes, it was accidentally deleted by my cousin. It was cheesy tho, so I was kinda grateful that my cousin deleted it.

I plan on writing another book. But when people ask me, "What kind of book are you going to write?" I'm all like, "Yeah that's the problem. I don't know. I don't even know what kind of topic I'm going for."

:(
I originally planned to start writing when this Lebaran holiday started. Two days have passed, and blank page is still in front of me. But why is it so easy for me to find inspirations when I doodle? I've drawn six different doodling these two days.
Well.. turns out I'm gonna have to think, think, think and think.

No comments:

Post a Comment