Tuesday, June 29, 2010

who i really am


I've got people asking, "who the hell is tiffany william?"
Let me answer that goddamn question now.

The name is tiffany william. It may sound german-american, but i have no german-american blood in me. I am chinese born indonesian.
I am sixteen, straight, single, and christian. I'm wondering if aliens really exist.
I was born on january 6 1994, and that makes me a capricorn.
I go to SMA Santa Ursula, and i am now officially an eleventh grader. I find social studies more interesting than science, NOTE THAT!

I am an amateur tennis player, a part time pathetic writer, a full time daughter, and a freelance photographer.
I am a wordsmith. I am a thinker. And my motto is, if i want it, i will get it.
I am a day-dreamer. I am always drunk. I love my apple cheeks.

I speak indonesian, english, chinese, and spanish. I'd like to learn german and french.
I would really love to visit united kingdom and czech republic.

I am interested in sports, arts, music, indie, apple's gadgets, photography & lomography.
I scream, i cry, i laugh, i smile. Well, basically i do things normal people do, the difference is, i do it my way.

I love my daddy berry much. andry william, you know i will always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment