Wednesday, June 9, 2010

my heart cracks

You may think I'm a lunatic. Go ahead, feel free to call me stupid. Maybe I really am.

Tell me how could I move on when I used to have someone who was the love of my life,
Tell me how could I move on when I used to have someone who showed me that forever still existed,
Tell me how could I move on when I'm still in love with someone, unconditionally,
even when I know he doesn't want me anymore.


He may not be the smartest,
He may not be the most handsome,
But he has always been the best for me. He is the one who brought the best in me.
He has always been the sweetest, most loving boyfriend and a best mate to me.

He knows exactly how to make me smile when I'm at my lowest,
He knows exactly how to cheer me up when I break down,
He knows me in and out. He WAS my life.

But then he walked away,
And he took parts of me with him,
He took my heart away with him.
Now that you're gone, mike..
I don't know what I smile for every morning I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment