Sunday, June 27, 2010

#7



I tried to survive for three months, or long, you may say. I guess it's time to stop living in the past. Time goes, never stops, it runs, and life goes on. So i am announcing... welcome new chapter of my life :)

I HAVE MOVED ON, BY THE WAY. :) which is a really good thing, no?

Am i in love?
I don't know if i am in love though... have you ever liked someone so bad, but you just have not met them yet?
That's how i feel right now. You haven't seen them in real life, but you feel that.. the connection is right.
Is it wrong anyway?
If it is, then what am i supposed to do next?
I am sure of him. I trust him. I enjoy talking to him, mocking him (in a friendly way, of course, hehe), joking with him.. i simply enjoy wasting my time with him.

He's been there to accompany me day and night,
He's been there to accompany me when i feel effing lonely,
He's been there to give me a company when i watch world cup late at night,
He's been there to make me smile again, even in darkest hours,
He's been there to make me feel that... i deserve to be loved again. :)
And we support the same teams: Argentina and Spain. ha, out of topic but whatever really. We basically share the same interests.
Blah, i think i have a crush on you.

You asked me why would i like you, and let me ask you back one thing, why not? :)
Don't ask me why because the answer will keep on going, too many reasons why.
Even if i had the chance to choose to like you or not, i'd still choose to like you anyway.

I am not afraid to tell you that i.... love you,
but i am truly, incredibly afraid of what you'll say back :(


I hope you're not gonna get mad cos i'm posting this thing but... i'm just trying to say what i've been feeling.
And i hope... you feel the same way too. :/

jmeitily. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment