Sunday, November 7, 2010

when i turn 21


I'm gonna get my first tattoo on my wrist with the words, "No lies, just love."

Anyways talking about life.
Life's been good so far. I attended two parties in a row this weekend, and they were really good. Am I a party animal? Not. Well I guess I deserved the parties I attended, since a girl like me - yes, who goes to a homogenous school with strict rules and teachers and thousand stuffs to do - always spends hours studying like shit.

And again, this is my advice to you:
Life is hard, then try not to harden it. Enjoy life, live it to the highest, don't take it for granted - for your life is the best present you've ever been given.

So has everyone had a good life? :)

1 comment:

  1. Dude, did you edit that picture or is it just because of the camera you used?

    ReplyDelete